But I will rejoice in the change, rejoice in the order God brings to the seasons, the order He gives to our days, even when it all seems like chaos.
I haven't counted in a while, but have been feeling my need to remember the ways in which the Father loves. Hear me now:
* coffee (how many times has that been on the list?!?)
* waking up and eventually not feeling like I am going to DIE (too early!)
* peace from God
* trusting in Him with all the new school year busy-ness
* Proverbs and all the widsom
* restoring order
* using timers to help me get things done
* making all THIS every morning
* God meeting us in our WEAKNESS
* this blog and the friends I have met through it
I feel that there is more, but I don't have more on my physical list (yes, I have an actual notebook). That will have to wait til later in the week.
Well, like I said, I need to show you the rest of our summer pics. Here they are in fast forward. Hee hee!
|Dale Chihuly exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts. Oh my! If you ever have the chance to see his art anywhere, PLEASE do it!|
|The boys sat on the roof. Don't worry, no one had fallen off. Yet.|
|We went to NYC to visit Uncle Clay and Robin (my bro and his girlfriend). Here are the two Clays in Long Island City, Queens.|
|This is how Lucy likes to get around the big city. Lucky her. Poor John.|
|Hey kids! Hope you all enjoy that over-priced ice cream! Good thing you are all dang cute.|
|This is Lucy re-enacting the Statue of Liberty. Pretty good, huh?|
Good-bye summer! Hello, fall!