22 September 2011

Footwear awesomeness.

I have the best mother-in-law in the world.  First of all, she loves me and is one of my biggest admirers.  She and I like to joke by saying that we are part of the Mutual Admiration Society.  She is ever supportive and helpful, and she's been praying for me since my husband was a little baby.
Another great thing about my mother-in-love, is that she has amazing style.  So many of my best pieces of clothing are either hand-me-downs or gifts from her.
About a month ago, I opened a box that had arrived in the mail.  It was from my mother-in-law and was full of some things that we had left at her house over the summer, and other sundry items.  I also pulled out a pair of boots, obviously something from her closet that she wasn't going to wear anymore.  When I saw them, I actually gasped in amazement and had to put them on right away.  They are that awesome.  I don't know much about them except that they are probably from the 1980's or maybe the '90's, made in Italy and totally wicked (that means cool and amazing).
Here is how I rocked them to school the other day.  Oh, the little ruffle-y socks you see peeking over the top are from her, as well.
Thanks, Judy, for sharing your style with me!


3 comments:

  1. My mother in law rocks too. She is my biggest fan. Love the boots. I had a similar pair in high school. Too bad I didn't hold onto them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me!?! LOVE! And I also love your awesome gold gladiator sandals in your photo-montage at the top of your title page :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots! And you wear them well. I have to disagree with you, though. I have the best M-I-L on the planet. World without end. Amen.

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing you've been here! Let's have a conversation.