John coined a new term last night.
I told him that I feel like I'm in a blog slump.
"Oh," he said, "you're in a blump?"
Yep. Feels like a blump.
HOWEVER, a blump is really one of the best times to keep on being grateful.
This morning, ANOTHER cold and rainy day for us here in Boston, I MADE myself go to the list and write some things down.
It helps; it really really does.
I'm so thankful to the Father this week for these things:
* Jesus' energy - Colossians 1:29
* Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians (or, Georgia Electric Power Company, the mnemonic I learned in college to help me remember!)
* one sunny day
* hot water
* plenty of food to eat
* clean water all the time
* our car
* a reliable bus system
* first-world problems
* meeting friends on the street
* showering and getting clean
* new babies stretching!
* Philippians 4:8 - whatever - this blog
* blog beauty that inspires; it's amazing!
* Bobby and Suzanne, our sweet and kind neighbors with four kids, flip-flopped from ours - three girls and a boy!