Today, as we begin Holy Week, I am joining with Ann and others to sing the hard hallelujah, recount all the ways the Father has shown His love this week. We all contributed to the list this week, as you'll see!
* our play "Esperanza Rising", even more awesome than we could have imagined
* a warm day
* one little crocus in the middle of our "lawn"
* hungry boys
* forsythia coming out! it's really happening!
* my afternoon ALONE at the women's retreat
* riding bikes with Matthew
* nice cars and their rumble!
* birds chirping in the morning, even when it's cloudy!
* our beds
* the bread
* the wine
* window chalk
* Mrs. Piggle Wiggle
* first ever History Fair at the boys' school
* FIRST. TIME. AT FENWAY (more later).
* a flock of birds eating berries outside our window
* goofing around with Walter
* changing into dry socks and warm slippers
* STILL...my down parka
* Mama and Papa
* Palm Sunday and singing in church
* Marathon Monday and Patriots' Day. I love Boston!
Many more are on the list, too many to include here without boring you! But it doesn't bore our Father, as we sing back to Him His blessings!
Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things!
He has remembered His steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel.
All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
Psalm 98: 1,3