Must...get...blog...post up before I go to bed. This time change is not so fun just yet. Getting up when my body was telling me it was 4 am did not sit well with me. Neither did it sit well with a few of my children, one of whom needed a lot of extra time with her blankie before she could be convinced to go to school.
Still, there is much to inspire gratitude, including gratitude itself. Here I continue my list in the hopes that my heart will remain tuned to Him and how He ever loves.
#1254 - 1268
* that girl up there with the pink bathrobe and colorful headphones, singing along at the top of her lungs
* her predictability: EVERY morning she awakens hungry and ready for Cheerios
* warm fire on a cold March night
* the snow is ALMOST ALL GONE! We have a whole new landscape.
* getting ready for (freezing cold) baseball season
* Walter's successful navigation of two airports and his uneventful arrival in AZ!
* talking about the gospel and how mind-blowing it is - is it still blowing your mind?!
* cleaned-up dining room
* hospitality and friends over for dinner
* red painted chair in the corner against white wall
* two friends who are observing Lent with 40 Days of Gratitude on Facebook
* God showing glimmers of answered prayer in unexpected ways
* being able to get up EVEN WHEN I'm really tired; I'm still ABLE
* keeping up with the laundry...for one week...that's over
* talking with our boys about forgiveness - "Go and sin no more" - no lectures involved
* my parents loving on Walter for a whole week; what a gift
* praying for the world - especially Japan