|sunrise from our bedroom|
In fact, I just practiced that by playing a game of Connect Four with Walter, and then by reading some Shel Silverstein out loud with Theo. I'm thankful for those moments.
Count with me?
#1269 - 1282
* waking up
* having my husband; I'm really grateful for him
* sheets and blankets
* a good babysitter who plays with my children and makes them say, "Mom, it was so fun with Bernice!"
* baby showers
* new pregnancies announced
* still marveling at how wide the sidewalks are without all the snow and ice
* nail polish on little bitty finger nails
* 12-year-old who says, "Mom, you need a hug." And then he hugs me!
* my warm knit tights and red boots
* being able to pay our bills
* boys reading poetry
* SUNSHINE IN MY WINDOWS, shining on my floors and warming us up
* playing Connect Four