Yesterday morning he gave me a run-down of what he "had to do" before lunch:
1. Throw the football into the couch a few times.
2. Ask you a million times if we're going to New York.
3. play Wii Fit Plus.
4. download a song in itunes
5. load songs onto the ipod shuffle
6. ask you a million times if the ipod can be mine
Then after lunch he planned the following:
1. ask if I can go to Matthew's house with a Wii remote
2. go to Matthew's house and play Mario Cart
3. ask you a million bazillion times if you can sign me up for lacrosse
He set right in on the plan by throwing the football into the couch a few times. Then, after he asked me three times if we could go to New York, he said, "Mom? When I said a 'million times' I was exaggerating. If I really did that, it would take up all my time."
Yes, it would. And it would drive me bonkers.
Later we were looking up Chuck Norris jokes online. I warned the boys that we need to be careful what websites we look at because some of them might have bad words on them.
Lucy piped up, "Well, I can look at those words because I can't even read!" Hee hee!