Would you consider keeping your own list, too? I promise, it will change you.
It's made me see Mondays in a whole new light.
* popping logs in the fireplace
* Compassion and praying for our kids
* my crazy, messed up house full of Legos, Nerf darts, Barbies, books, papers, and boots.
* mouse traps (uh, yes, I've used two with success in the past week!)
* frosted window panes
* mittens knitted by my mom
* shearling mittens! THE BEST!
* my weakness, because it drives me to Christ
* sick day with 8-year-old and time to snuggle
* 12-year-old who loves to stay up late with us
* cold and bright days; today the radio said, "It's sunny and seven!" Degrees. Fahrenheit. At 2 in the afternoon.
* script writing with my 7/8th graders
* the prayers of the people
* extra fine point black roller ball pens. I'm not particular.
* anticipation of reading Ann's book; have you read it? Are you going to?
Thou bruised and broken Bread,
My life-long wants supply;
As living souls are fed,
O, feed me, or I die.
- John S.B. Monsell, 1866