Top Ten Tuesday
Y'all. I posted EVERY DAY in May! Yahoo! I'm only 8 posts away from the total number of posts of all of 2009!
Today I'm posting my Top 10 fantasy jobs. Some are based in reality; most are NOT. Just fun to think about.
(in no particular order)
1. editor at The New Yorker
2. bluegrass fiddler a la Alison Krauss
3. kick-a** spy a la Sidney Bristow in Alias
4. a rocker a la Gwen Stefani in No Doubt
5. a back-up singer for Elvis
6. a writer of short stories or novels
7. professional choir singer a la anyone in The Sixteen
8. a person who lives in Mexico (pretty sure that's not a job, but it would be awesome if it was (were?))
9. I can't think of...
10. anything else. Guess I only have 8.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Come on, share with us!